Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Another Thursday

Here it is again, a nice and quiet Thursday. I need to go to my favorite grocery store, Aldi, where I save so much money. I haven't been able to go for a while since my schedule hasn't allowed time for me get over there. Since the store closes at 6:30, I would have to take my three boys with me during the day. Because I only have one baby today, it seems like the perfect day to get over there.

I love being able to leave the store with a over-flowing cart and having only spent $40.00! The only negatives with going is that they usually don't have anything name brand, you have to pay for your cart, and you have to box your own groceries. Besides those little inconveniences, Aldi is great! It is wonderful for people with a limited budget. But enough about Aldi.

I will actually be able to take a nap today! I am feeling pretty exhausted right now. I started my day early by going to my autistic boy's house and I watched him from 6:45-8:15. I will be going over again tonight and working from 6:30-10:30. Then I am back over tomorrow morning. It sometimes wears me out, but it is definitely worth the money. I love being able to contribute to the bills with earning money watching him and the other two babies. I know that I was appreciated by my hubby when it was just me at home watching our son. But, I really feel valued now that I am helping out with our monthly outgoing payments. It makes me feel great inside knowing that I am a stay at home mom with three good paying jobs. It's worth me being a little sleepy to have that feel good feeling. Life is grand!

0

Post a Comment

<< Home