Life is Grand!!!

Monday, September 27, 2004

Shopping With a Great Friend

I am so excited today. Not only do I get to do my normal mommy night of clearance shopping, but I get to hang out with a great friend of mine. We have been really close ever since high school. Because our Senior class only had eight students, we all became great friends and she and I became the best of friends. We try to keep in touch and it's awesome that we live only five minutes away from each other. She is also my scrapbooking buddy but recently I haven't been able to see her every often. Scrapbooking parties are few and far between and I haven't been attending very many of them. So, I can't wait to spend some time with her tonight.

We are going shopping at my favorite clothing store, Dots. Nothing in the store is over $15.00 and I always find great deals in their clearance section. I usually spend an average of $5.00 and walk out with three pieces of clothing a week. Last week I found four dresses to wear on the cruise and I only spent a total of $10. How great is that!

Afterwards we are going to Dairy Queen to buy our last Mocha Moolatta of the year. It will be my last cheat food till the cruise. I will definitely have to work off the 590 calories of this yummy dessert by taking a long walk tonight. I will still gain 10 pounds eating it, but it's proof that life will always be grand.

0

Post a Comment

<< Home