Life is Grand!!!

Friday, September 24, 2004

Shopping

I love finding deals. I had a great time tonight at Schottensteins buying clothes. I found men's clothing from $1.00-3.00 and children's outfits for a $1! I have finished Christmas shopping for four children with all the deals I found tonight. I also bought some baby cloths that I don't even need right now just because they were a $1. I have a bad habit of doing that. I have 4 storage containers under my bed and 2 containers in my closet filled with kid's clothing. Everything in those containers I bought for $3.00 or less. I love having new clothes around in case someone has a baby or is in need of a certain size. I refuse to look for cloths in a consignment shop because I end up spending over $3.00 for a used outfit. Why would I do that when I can buy a brand new outfit for a $1.00?

When ever I go to a store, I head straight to the clearance section. I hate looking around in the non-sale priced clothing section. It just doesn't make sense to pay full price. I don't pay full price for anything. I won't buy a grocery item unless it is on sale and I won't go out to eat without first looking for a coupon. I'm crazy like that-or does that make me a smart shopper? You tell me.

2
Blogger G said...

You girl, are the Albert Einstein of shopping! I can't believe you got $320 worth of stuff for less than $40. That's outrageously cool! Thank you for hookin' us up once again.

September 25, 2004 12:32 AM

 
Blogger G said...

Also, thanks for the sweet shirts you bought me. I love 'em!

September 25, 2004 12:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home