Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Roswell



There once was a tv show that I wouldn't miss for the world because it's characters were not of this world. I am talking about the show Roswell. I was, and still am a huge fan and I love the fact that Jonathan Franks, aka Number One, directed several episodes. It was a great show and I was so disappointed when it was cancelled. I am better now that I get to see the show every week day at 4 on the SciFi channel. If only someone would re-air episodes of The Adv of Lois and Clark, I would be a very happy woman.

Roswell Plot Summary: Bizarre things start happening in the little New Mexico town where flying saucers -- oops, weather balloons -- were spotted in 1947. Cut to 1999, when a cute high school student saves the life of a teenage waitress. Surrounded by cliques of clever, angst-filled classmates, the two form a bond that threatens the survival of a secret universe involving superhuman powers, a yen for hot sauce and an alien gene pool.

If it wasn't for the main character, Max, I wouldn't have even given the show a chance. If a show doesn't have a good looking male, I don't watch it. Smallville-Tom Welling, Roswell-Jason Behr, Adv. of Lois and Clark-Dean Cain, Star Trek TNG-Wil Wheaton. Shows have to have a cute character to draw me in. You know what it's like all you Kristen Kreuk and Marina Sirtis fans. For those of you who missed watching Roswell, I left you a couple hot pics.

For the girls.


For the guys.

3
Blogger brent said...

WOAH, who's the blonde? she's ridiculously hot.

September 26, 2004 12:55 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

That's a picture of me! Just kidding, that's Katherine Heigl who plays Isabel Evans on Roswell. She has more sexy photos on Goggle, but I liked that one the best.

September 26, 2004 8:24 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Sorry, silly me and my stupid mis-spellings. It's google not goggle, of course. Carry on.

September 26, 2004 12:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home