Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Demolition Man



I love the movie Demolition Man! The action is great and you get to see Wesley Snipes as a bad guy. There are so many well known actors in this movie: Sylvester Stallone, Wesley Snipes, Sandra Bullock, Benjamin Bratt, Denis Leary, and Rob Schneider to name a few. I love the little snipets of comedy throughout the movie. Here are some of my favorite movie quotes:

Lenina Huxley:Look's like there's a new shepherd in town.
Lenina Huxley:Chief, why don't you take this job and shovel it!
Lenina Huxley:Looks like you met his meat. You really licked his a**.

Lenina Huxley: Let's go blow this guy.
John Spartan: Away! Let's go blow this guy _away_!

For those of you tired of my movie reviews, to bad! Get used to it! I love watching and writing about movies. I can quote lines from a movie I saw last night or even ten years ago. I can also place a song from the radio to it's movie. I don't even pay that close attention to the movies I watch. It's not like I try to memorize scenes, it just happens. Are you the same way? Leave a comment and tell me about it. Later.




0

Post a Comment

<< Home