Life is Grand!!!

Friday, October 01, 2004

A Separation in the Family

I just found out that my cousin and his wife are getting a separation after 10 months of marriage. This came as a shock to me. My cousin waited to have sex till he got married and he waited almost 30 years. The woman he married had been married before but it only lasted for eight months. My cousin now regrets not talking to her first husband and finding out his side of the story. He had to find out the hard way how controlling his new wife really was. He tends to be a push-over, but I guess he had been pushed long enough. They went a few counseling session, but it didn't help. Like I said, I was shocked when I heard this info because they seemed so happy and my cousin obviously didn't rush into this. I am just glad there are no kids involved. Isn't life grand.

0

Post a Comment

<< Home