Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, September 30, 2004

President Bush on Dr. Phil



I watched a great interview today on Dr. Phil. He and his wife Robin had the privilege of sitting down and talking to President George Bush and First Lady Laura Bush. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this fantastic interview. The Bushs shared how they met and what it was like raising twin daughters. He and his wife were so laid back and it looked like they were really comfortable talking. President Bush really made me feel proud that he is running our country. I hope he will be able to stay in office for four more years. You can check out the entire interview here.

Dr. Phil will be interviewing the Kerrys next week. In all the teasers I have seen for the upcoming show, the Kerrys look very nervous and uncomfortable. It should be an interesting show, to say the least. Tune in next week for my comments on that interview.

As Dr. P would say, "Thanks for being here."

0

Post a Comment

<< Home