Life is Grand!!!

Monday, October 04, 2004

Two New Shows

I watched two great shows last night. The first one I watched was Desperate Housewives. I really like one of the main characters because she is played by Teri Hatcher. I loved Teri in Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman. Since I am a housewife, it was neat to see how five woman in the same position handle the job in different ways. One killed herself, one cheats on her husband, one is going crazy, one is crazy, and one is desperate for a man. I actually laughed out loud several times. I definitely want to continue watching this show to see what will happen next to these woman.



I also watched Boston Legal to see William Shatner back in action. He was great on the show! This show is a spin off of The Practice, which I have never seen. Boston Legal had several stories/cases going on at the same time and each one was very entertaining. James Spader's character was hilarious, but I would continue watching just for Shatner. Nothing wrong with the Priceline commercials, but it's great to see him back on a TV show.


0

Post a Comment

<< Home