Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Crazy Sis

Okay, here's the deal. My sister called me up and asked me to go to a concert with her. She told me that it was sometime in April, but she didn't know the exact date. I said yes only because I didn't want her to go alone. After I paid $30 to go to a concert that I really didn't have much interest in, I found out that there were others going and that I was going to be the odd person, the ninth wheel if you wish.

If that wasn't bad enough, I found out last week that the concert is tonight...on a Thursday. I make $60 watching the autistic boy on Thursdays. I wasn't about give that up to go to a sucky concert. I would have rather lost out on the $30 concert ticket than to give up a child care night.

Well, being the good sister that I am, I have worked everything out so that I can go with the sis. She really wanted me to go with her, so I am(unfortunately). I rescheduled tonight with the autistic boy so that I would not disappoint my crazy sis. But, she owes me big time!!!

6
Blogger Unknown said...

what a good sis you are!

April 29, 2005 6:52 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I try!!! Heehee!

April 29, 2005 9:55 AM

 
Blogger Robin said...

Okay, so whom did you go see?

Holy crap Nina, were you really awake at 5:52 a.m.?

April 29, 2005 1:58 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

We saw Steven Curtis Chapman, Casting Crowns, and Chris Tomlin.

It was a good concert over all, but a little long. And SCC wasn't as good as the other two.

April 29, 2005 4:48 PM

 
Blogger G said...

I would have gone just to see Casting Crowns. I love their music. Who cares about SCC?

April 29, 2005 10:03 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

I agree that SCC is way overplayed! While I do like some of his music, it seems that everyone is up his rear these days. Oh Steven Curtis Chapman this... Steven Curtis Chapman that....Get over it, his poop stinks just like everyone else's.
(except mine, of course hehe)

April 30, 2005 11:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home