Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Chick Flicks

Today Jemmers has her top 10 list of favorite chick flicks. Since her list doesn't include Notting Hill, then it needs some reworking...heehee!!!

Here is my top 13(for Trinity13) list of the best Chick Flicks:

1. Notting Hill-Even my hubby likes this movie!
2. The Notebook-I have never cried so hard during a movie...it was that good!(tear jerker)
3. Steel Magnolias-Has some very sad parts only chicks would like(tear jerker)
4. Pretty Woman-Another Julia Roberts favorite
5. Return To Me-"A comedy straight from the heart"...really!(tear jerker)
6. Fried Green Tomatoes- I dare ya to watch this and not cry!
7. The Wedding Singer- Another one my hubby will sit and watch with me
8. The Color Purple-Another tear jerker
9. My Best Friends Wedding-This started the whole Julia Roberts vs Cameron Diaz debate
10. The Princess Bride- "As you wish"
11. Working Girl- Hmmm, a young Harrison Ford(1988)
12. Where The Heart Is- Can you imagine living and having a baby in a Walmart?
13. Never Been Kissed/Ever After- These two are tied

5
Blogger Unknown said...

good list. i'd have to add Spanglish and Emma (i just saw it today.) i have such a horrible memory though. I'm sure there are many more i love but just have brain mush. *shrugs shoulders*

June 02, 2005 10:41 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I have seen 7 of your top 13/14. No wonder I stink at your trivia game!

June 02, 2005 11:01 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

They're a good list of Chic Flics...for those who like them.

June 03, 2005 2:57 PM

 
Blogger steve said...

"As you wish" the greatest movie line ever... Princess Bride rocks! I will also admit that I cried like little girl during the Notebook... Im not proud... I watched it alone in the dark with a hot cup of tea and a tissue ;-)

June 03, 2005 5:18 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Oh yes, I love Princess Bride. I can quote most of the movie...it's that good!

June 03, 2005 11:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home