Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, June 05, 2005

I've Been Tagged!

The lovely Oh great One has tagged me! Well, here goes!

1. The total volume of music files on my computer is...ummm, I have no clue. My hubby would know(hmm, maybe I should tag him!)

2. The last CD that I bought was...Wire by Third Day

3. The song playing right now is...You and Me by Lifehouse

4. Five songs that mean a lot to me:
1. Love Songs by Fleming and John- I used to sing over the phone to my hubby when we were dating. And, my sis and I will crank this song up and sing our hearts out every time we hear it.
2. Your Love Oh Lord by Third Day- It's a very soul calming song by my fav band.
3. Cruisin by Huey Lewis- This is mine and my hubby's song.
4. She's Like the Wind by Patrick Swayze- The song my hubby picked out just for me. It was played at our wedding.
5. Never Alone by Barlowgirl- I love this song!!! It helps me remember that God is always with me.

Okay, I'm passin this on to my hubby G, Jemmers, Loelsh, and Guru. Have fun!

4
Blogger Unknown said...

oh that reminds me...i got tagged with that same meme and i still have to post it. opppps

June 04, 2005 11:28 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

Another third day fan! I love it!

June 05, 2005 12:08 AM

 
Blogger Book Bums said...

And still ANOTHER Third Day fan...ME! I've seen them in Columbus several times...as well as Cincinnati, Dayton, Lexington, Louisville, Wilmore, Muncie, Evansville and the latest in Albuquerque. Does that make me a stalker??? :)

June 05, 2005 12:28 AM

 
Blogger G said...

I'm "It"!

June 05, 2005 12:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home