Life is Grand!!!

Monday, July 04, 2005

Firework Time!

We all had a pretty good time last night setting off firecrackers. And I now have a little burn mark on my leg from a sparkler my son was holding. My hubby was supposed to be helping the boy, but instead I felt the heat of a thrown sparkler. Such fun!!!

Today we are off to FFF-food, fun, fireworks at my parent's church. The church has blow-up rides for the kids as well as carnival games and cheap food(hotdogs for a quarter). We are getting over there early to get a good spot and to get in before all the crowds. And my sis's guy friend should be meeting us there as well.

My hubby and I are taking a ton of blankets and a few bean bags to lay on to watch the fireworks. We usually make a bed(with the blankets) out of my hubby's truck bed, but not this year. To include more people, we are setting it out on the ground. It should be a great time!

Life is grand with food, fun, and fireworks!!!

4
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Have a wonderful Fourth of July, Trinity. Enjoy the fireworks!

July 04, 2005 2:59 PM

 
Blogger Paul Nichols said...

Hi, I'm here from Jean-Luc Picard's. I got there from Michele's. Saw your photo there and click, click, click. We're doing the same thing for our 4th--FFF. Enjoy yours.

July 04, 2005 4:34 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I hope you have "blast"!

July 04, 2005 5:16 PM

 
Blogger steve said...

Happy Tuesday?

July 05, 2005 4:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home