Life is Grand!!!

Friday, July 01, 2005

My Piggy!

Another post idea, this time from Robin! Thanks honey!!!

Here is my piggy:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And my results based on how I drew my piggy:

Toward the middle, you are a realist.

Facing front, you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.

With few details, you are emotional and naive, they care little for details and are a risk-taker.

With 4 legs showing, they are secure, stubborn, and stick to their ideals.

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are.
The bigger the better. You drew medium sized ears, you are a good listener.

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life.
And again more is better! You drew medium sized tail.


My own piggy page is here!

And here is where you can draw your own!

6
Blogger Unknown said...

your pig came out so much better than mine. of course i was doing it on a laptop touch pad.
lol

July 01, 2005 9:55 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

Nice swine!

July 01, 2005 12:09 PM

 
Blogger Father of 3 said...

Suddenly, I'm in the mood for bacon.

July 01, 2005 12:33 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Draw a piggy? I can't draw matchstick men!

July 01, 2005 2:59 PM

 
Blogger steve said...

here is my piggy

http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com/gallery/large.asp?id=561207&p=0&hof=1&q=personality+test

July 01, 2005 6:58 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Ha...ha Steve. Very funny!

July 01, 2005 9:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home