Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Father's Day

I just wanted to give a shout out to my hubby G. Today he is celebrating his third Father's Day. He is a wonderful, caring father who loves to spend time with our son. G would do anything for that little boy(as most father's would for their children).

I just wanted to let him know that I appreciate everything he does. Thank you G for reading to our son. Thank you G for teaching the boy, just this weekend, how to pee like a man. Thank you G for NEVER complaining when you had to change his diapers when he was a baby or when you now have to take him to the big boy potty. (I could go on and on, but we are too busy celebrating!)

Life is grand when married to a GREAT father!!!

3
Blogger Pete said...

Word. I know that G has set some pretty high standards for himself because of what he experienced growing up. I also know that he is doing to pretty good job of living up to them.

June 20, 2005 7:19 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

Happy Fathers day Mr "G"!

June 20, 2005 12:15 PM

 
Blogger G said...

Thank you very much Trin. Sorry I haven't been on to read this until now.

June 23, 2005 8:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home