Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Busy Day

I had such a busy day today, but at least I didn't have to watch the red head. He is at his grandma's all week. So today it was just me, the boy, and a pile of laundry. I had a lot of washing to do since I don't do laundry over the weekend. It's just too much of a hassle. My hubby and I are busy enough without having to do things around the house.

Speaking of the weekend, my hubby and I had a good time playing match-maker. I have been wanting to do this for my sis for a while now. She has wanted to get married ever since she was old enough to say I do...but just hasn't found the right guy. Being the good sister that I am, I felt it was my job to step in and help her out a little. So, when I found out that my hubby had a single Christian co-worker, I wanted to make some things happen.

This co-worker of his has plenty of money since he rooms with two other guys and wants more in life than video games. He has told my hubby that he is able to go out to eat whenever he wants and is able to buy whatever his heart desires...but he said that it wasn't making him happy. He wants someone to share his life with and only then would he be truly content.

This guy may be a little older than my sis(he is 30, she is 22), but he is very sweet and he has a personal relationship with the big Guy in the sky. (And he is proud of the fact that he is still a virgin! What a find!)

So anyway, my hubby and I(okay, mostly I) decided to hook these two up. We set up dinner and movie for the four of us. We ended up treating it like a meet and great and not a date. But, at least they both had fun and they want to see each other again!!!

I am so excited for my sis. She had such a good time dressing up and getting ready to met someone new. And then for her to like him(and like the look of him)!!! Ohhh, I hope this works our for her! This is so exciting and I'm not even the one being hooked up!

Ahhh, life is grand right now!

5
Blogger Matt said...

just wanted to say i just saw the picks of ur baby jamers posyed. so adorable. makes me wana be a father even more :)

June 14, 2005 6:02 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

I really hope things will work out between them. I know she is anxious to find a hubby and start a family. Plus, he sounds like a good guy.

June 14, 2005 11:32 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Keep us informed Trinity; you are a great matchmaker!

June 14, 2005 3:19 PM

 
Blogger Robin said...

Oh that is exciting! Hope it all works out for them! :)

June 14, 2005 4:17 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I just read a blog by a lady that could really use your help! Maybe I should send her to you!

June 14, 2005 5:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home