Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Lois And Clark

Well, it's finally out!!! Lois and Clark is finally out on DVD!!! And not a holiday(for me) in site. :-(

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ahhh, life is grand when Lois and Clark comes out on DVD for only $41.88 at the 24 hour Walmart that is only 5 min away from my house. It's located back in the electronics section that is In between the sporting goods and photo lab. And, it's in with the collector DVD's on the second shelf from the top. So, in case anyone who reads this and is married to me would like to buy it for me as a surprise kind of gift, I would be MOST gracious.

5
Blogger Oh great One said...

Your powers of persuasion are incredible! I found myself putting on my shoes and heading for the car!

June 08, 2005 1:01 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

But why couldn't it come out right before Mother's Day instead of before Father's Day???

June 08, 2005 1:15 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

What would Clark say if he knew he was marrying a Desperate Housewife?

June 08, 2005 3:25 PM

 
Blogger Matt said...

i was a fan of lois an clark i was sad to see it go. but now i have smallville i love that show its so awsome :)

i cant wait till next season

June 08, 2005 5:40 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

You can see the first edisode of Smallville's season 4 in the bonus features of the L&C DVD collection!!!

I love Smallville!!!

June 09, 2005 4:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home