Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Tuesday

Starting today, my son gets to spend every Tuesday this summer with his cousins and favorite aunt Lo(thanks again for your willingness to do this!). I will definitely miss him!!! I am used to seeing him all week(except for when my mom watches him on Wed night/Thurs mornings). This is quite a change for both of us. But, he will be just fine. He loves spending time with his cousins and they play really well together.

Good Lord, I'm gonna miss him!!!

7
Blogger Robin said...

Does this mean you will have a whole day to yourself? THAT would be awesome!

June 07, 2005 10:18 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

It's my pleasure to get to watch him!! I don't get to see him very much so it will be nice to get to spend some time with him. And the girls are already having a blast playing with him. EE was counting down the minutes this morning until he got here!

June 07, 2005 11:50 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

Wow. I wish I had an Aunt Lo here in Santa Fe!

June 07, 2005 1:17 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

More time to blog and go shopping and watch tv

June 07, 2005 3:17 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I guess I should have mentioned why she is watching him.

This summer, to help bring in the funds, I have increased my hours spent with the autistic boy. He is out of school and needs extra help throughout the day. I have picked up hours on Tuesdays as well as Thursdays and Fridays.

So, while it is time out of the house, it will be spent "shadowing" another little boy.

But, thanks everyone for the great comments!

June 07, 2005 4:46 PM

 
Blogger Matt said...

hey trin

i just left a coment on jammers blog and a part of iy was a thankytou.

Id also like to thank you for your kind remarks of encuragement and insight. i apreceate them grately

other people insights are as valuable as gold. and there comes a point that when sometimes advice from people out side your circle of friends and family os more valuable, cause its with out bias. which is sometinme what u get when u go seek advice from friends or family *Lol*

thansk again

*hugs*

June 08, 2005 3:09 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah ~ you can send Aunt Lo here when she's done this summer. *giggle*
the little guy is speading his wings alittle bit. awww...
i know you'll miss him but I'm sure it'll be nice to have some time just for you.

June 08, 2005 12:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home