Life is Grand!!!

Monday, June 06, 2005

Can Anyone Say Addicted To Questionnaires?

Stolen from Blue Show Diaries:

1. What is the geekiest part of your music collection? A Chipmunks Christmas
2. What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night? Ice cream!
3. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie? Star Trek Generations-it's so sad when the ship crashes...and then what happens to Kirk! Ahhh, how tragic!
4. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done? My boobs...perkiness please!
5. Do you have a completely irrational fear? Watching a tv show where someone needs a shot...I hate seeing a needle pierce someone's skin! Yuck!!!
6. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments? My hands will start shaking.
7. Are you a pyromaniac? I was...(it's a long story and it had to do with a 6th grade science project).
8. Do you have too many interests? Is it even possible to have too many interests?
9. Do you know anyone famous? I got to meet and talk to the Christian band, Audio A.
10. Describe your bed. Usually made by 9am...usually.
11. Spontaneous or planned? I'll take planned any day!
12. Who should play you in a movie about your life? My hubby says it should be Julianne Moore and my sis thinks Holly Marie Combs(from Charmed) should. But I'll take fat Julia Roberts.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
13. Do you know how to play poker? Sort of...only by watching Celebrity Poker Showdown on tv.
14. What do you carry with you at all times? My son...he's lazy!
15. What do you miss most about being a kid? Having no major responsibilities.
16. Are you happy with your given name? I guess, but when I was young I wanted a name with fewer letters...I was lazy like that.
17. How much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year? I would love to say a large amount, but since there is not a lot of extra money in my household, $1000 will do.
18. What color is your bedroom? Cream, burgundy, green.
19. What was the last song you were listening to? Creed's Higher.
20. Have you ever been in a play? Yes, two in high school.
21. Have you ever been in love? Oh yes!
22. Do you talk a lot? More than I used to...I was very shy growing up. Having a child has changed all that!
23. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself? It comes and goes.
24. Do transient, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you? No.
25. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person? Depends on if people are nice to me.
26. Do you spend more time with your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband or your friends? I usually spend my kid free time either by myself or with my hubby.
27. What is your ideal marriage location? I am already married. My hubby and I got married in the church where we first met.
28. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play? Electric violin.
29. Favorite fabric? Anything comfortable.
30. Something you love and hate? My past.
31. What kind of bedding do you use? Flannel sheets, thin blanket, comforter.
32. Do you tell your friends about your sex life? If I want a laugh, than yes...heehee!
33. What's the one language you want to learn? Ummm, either Hebrew of Greek...or Italian. Or maybe even Klingon!
34. How do you eat an apple? I go around the middle and then I work on the top and bottom.
35. What do you order at a bar? Virgin strawberry daiquiri.
36. Have you ever pierced your body parts? My ears are triple pierced.
37. Do you have tattoos? Nope, it's permanent. But if I had one, it would be on my lower back.
38. Do you drive stick? I've have been taught several times, but I can't seem to get the knack of it.
39. What's one trait you hate in a person? Disrespect.
40. What kind of watch do you wear? I don't wear a watch, but I do carry a cell phone that has the time.
41. Most frivolous purchase? Ahhh, that would have to be answered by my hubby since I'm the penny pincher.
42. Do you consider yourself materialistic? I try not to be.
43. What do you cook the best? No-bakes.
44. Favorite writing tool? A pen.
45. Do you prefer to stand out or blend in? Stand out!
46. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Why not? It's fun!
47. What's one car you will never buy? Anything foreign(except VW's of course!).
48. What kind of books do you like to read? Anything fiction.
49. If you won the lottery, what would you do? Ahh, it would be impossible for me to win since I don't play to begin with.
50. Burial or cremation? Burial.
51. How many online journals do you read regularly? Hold up, let me count...60+ and growing everyday.
52. What's one thing you're a sore loser at? Any game that involves a cheater!
53. If you don't like a person, how do you show it? I don't...in public.
54. Do you cry in front of your friends? Only my close friends...and even then I don't like to(I don't even like crying in front of my hubby).
55. What kind of first impression do you think you give to people? I think I come across as very quite. I don't warm up to people right away.
56. What's one thing you like to do alone? Watch tv.
57. Are you a giver or a taker? Giver.
58. When's the last time you cried? Saturday-Star Trek Generations was on.
59. Favorite communication method? IM.
60. How many drinks before you're tipsy? Don't know since I have never had an alcoholic drink.
61. Do you think you're cute? If I'm having a good hair day, then yes.
62. Do you have problems changing clothes in front of friends? Yes, unless it's my sister.

1
Blogger G said...

Great questionaire. I think I'll do an abridged version of it for my blog.

June 07, 2005 12:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home