Life is Grand!!!

Friday, June 10, 2005

Red

After working with the autistic boy this morning, I met up with my sister and son to go swimming. We had a great time and now my son is even more comfortable with the water. He jumped in a few (hundred times), and even once when my sis and I were not ready to catch him...that's when I screamed and my sis grabbed him out of the water. They crazy kid came out smiling!!! He thought it was so funny. Good grief, he scared us!

We spent a few hours outdoors and now I am hurting. I always get burned very easily, even with a think coating of sun block on. I just shouldn't go out at all! It would def reduce my high chance for skin cancer.

On a side note, my crazy hubby went out and bought me the Lois and Clark season 1 DVD's! I told him that I actually didn't plan on buying it for another few months using ebay(and after the price went down). But he decided to ignore this(and the sarcasm from this post) and tried to please his wife.

I guess life is grand that way!

4
Blogger Oh great One said...

Yay for you! I am glad you got your movies! What a good hubby you have!

From one easily burned person to another...Dermaplast sure soothes a sunburn.

June 10, 2005 6:56 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

awww... what a sweet hubby!

June 10, 2005 10:45 PM

 
Blogger G said...

Thanks gals!!!

June 10, 2005 11:01 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Trinity, don't forget sun block next time!

You had great choices in my movie question. On another day, I would have added to Terminator trilogy to the list.

Who can forget the Oompa Lompas?

June 11, 2005 10:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home