Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Drifter's Back!

My good friend Drifter is back(along with his horniness)! He now goes by The Great and Powerful Oz, but he's back!

So, check him out if you would like!!!


Btw, I wanted to let everyone know that today is my oldest nieces b-day!!! She turned 8 today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!

3
Blogger The Great and Powerful Oz said...

Well...well....nice to have someone mention my return!!! Thanks Trin for your re-introduction...but...I have to say...the "hornyness" you speak of will not be rearing it's "head" on my Blog...I have decided to keep it "positive" and "family friendly"
Still...it IS good to be back!!!!

June 09, 2005 10:19 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Eight years...Happy Birthday!

June 10, 2005 7:02 AM

 
Blogger Princess21 said...

Glad to see Drifter is back!

Happy b-day little cuttie!!!!

June 10, 2005 9:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home