Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A Google Meme

I have seen this floating around for a while. All you have to do is answer each question by using images from google searches. Well, here goes:

Place where you grew up and where I live now:
This is a pic of the capital of Ohio. I actually live about 10 min away in a suburb of the great city of Columbus.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My name:
They stole my name! I should sue.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My favorite food:
I could eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My favorite drink:
I was trying to be funny by saying diet water(I always get water in restaurants and I like to mix it up and order diet water occasionally), but I didn't actually think there was such a thing!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My favorite movie:
The Village! I love this movie! This pic is from my fav scene. I cry every time I watch it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My favorite smell:
Ahhh, I love the smell of coffee! I have several coffee scented candles all throughout my house.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5
Blogger Robin said...

Cool! I love the smell of coffee too. The Village was a great movie and not at all what I expected it to be.

June 15, 2005 10:32 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

that's such a cool meme.

June 15, 2005 12:34 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I have The Village on DVD. I've had to explain it to friends who saw it and were baffled after the ending.

June 15, 2005 2:17 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Ahhh, The Village is such a great movie! I was expecting a twist or two after seeing the other movies by the same director/writer.

I really need to watch it again soon...if only I had the time.

June 15, 2005 4:19 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Ooh, I still want to see that movie. You'll have to let us borrow it sometime.

June 15, 2005 6:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home