Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

What Do Ya Think?

If you haven't noticed already, I've added a ttc(trying to conceive) tracker at the top of the page. But, is it too much??? Does it look okay? Too much info that you don't care to know? Should I keep it? Should I quit asking questions?

7
Blogger Unknown said...

you are so cute Trinity. From one woman to another ~ i don't mind it up there. Then I know when to start being the cheering squad.

June 15, 2005 8:23 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It's not something I'd tell everybody! You'll have us all counting down the days.

June 16, 2005 9:56 AM

 
Blogger Robin said...

Um, it does put us in the rather peculiar position of knowing exactly when you'll be "busy" if you know what I mean! ;)

June 16, 2005 11:43 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I don't mind it. I just hope your "work" pays off. I don't want to know if it will make me sad.:(

June 16, 2005 12:32 PM

 
Blogger steve said...

ROBIN IS CLASSIC!! We will know when you are... errrm... ummm.. you know...

June 16, 2005 11:07 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

So, way too much info huh?! But, it might be useful for my hubby. He always forgets when my aunt is due into town...so this would show him when to watch his step.

June 16, 2005 11:45 PM

 
Blogger G said...

Or maybe you could just hang a calander in the bathroom, and mark big red "X's" through her visit dates.

June 18, 2005 10:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home