Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

In Honor Of My Dad-The Police Officer

THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER SAY WHEN PULLED OVER

I didn't realize my radar detector was off

Wow, you must've been doing about 120 to keep up with me

My taxes pay you're salary

Hmmmm, I thought you had to be in pretty good shape to be a cop

My license? Sure, mind holdin my beer while I get it out? (As far as I know this is still acceptable in Texas and West Virginia)

Loved you in the village people

You aren't going to search the trunk are you?

I'm just trying to keep up with traffic. I know I'm the only one here.......that's how far ahead the rest of the cars are.

You wouldn't know anyone in need of a dozen "hot -n- now" donuts would you?

O.K. , so you caught me speeding, wanna try best out of three?

Pretend to be gay, ask him out.

When he says no, cry.

If he says yes, accuse him of sexual harassment.

After you sign the ticket, hand it back and ask for another copy because you signed the wrong name.

Bet you can't keep up with me now that your on foot. (Drive away)


Stolen from Grover! Thanks man!!!

0

Post a Comment

<< Home