Life is Grand!!!

Monday, June 20, 2005

Batman Begins

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My hubby and I got to see Batman again last night(my hubby and I saw it for the first time last Wed night) with my dad. He was dying to see it, so him, my bro, sis, hubby, and I went over to Easton to catch the 8:00 showing. He surprised us by paying for all the tickets and then my brother treated us with icees!!!

This movie was awesome! I loved the story because it explains so many things(and it's not comic booky). The movie shows you how the batsuit was put together along with why Bruce Wayne chose the bat as a symbol to begin with. And, this version of Batman had a few new and wonderful characters...Richard Earle(Rutger Hauer) who becomes head honco at Wayne Enterprises after Bruce's parents are killed and Lucius Fox(Morgan Freeman) who knows everything technical(especially proto types) made by/for Wayne Enterprises.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I think this might be my favorite Batman movie so far just because of the excellent script. As far as Batman's go, I still love Michael Keaton! He will always be my favorite just like Sean Connery will always be my favorite Bond.

This movie is a must see! The villains are great and Christian Bale kicks some serious butt!

3
Blogger Robin said...

I can't wait to see this one. Glad to hear it is good. We have similar movie tastes (Matrix, Star Wars) so I'm sure I'll love it.

I'm with on Sean Connery as the best Bond too! Actually, I just like Sean Connery, even if he is old enough to be my father! :)

June 20, 2005 9:25 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

Isn't Sean Connery dreamy? For an older man I mean. ;P

June 21, 2005 12:43 PM

 
Blogger steve said...

I will agree and say that this is the best Batman movie. I read the comics growing up (ok fine.. and through college)and Christian Bale just fits the Bruce Wayne image for me. I like Keaton but everytime I see him in ANYTHING I just see Mr. Mom (one of teh greatest movies evahhh!!)

June 21, 2005 4:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home