Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Dime A Dog Night

A group of us were able to go to a Columbus Clipper baseball game last night(thanks again Lo for watching the boy for us). We had such a good time! I had coupons for buy one get one reserved seat, so my hubby and I saved $6.50 from the start. Then, we got our hotdogs for only a dime a piece...they are regularly $2.50!!! We were only allowed to get 5 per person per visit, so we got our 10 dogs and headed to our seats. And we had some great seats! We were right behind a bar(instead of seats, so we had plenty of foot space) and were able to look down and see everyone heading in and out of the game.

My hubby inhaled 9 dogs to my 5 while my fil had himself 11 dogs! And the hotdogs were soooo good! Then my hubby and I had some delicious ice cream cones. And oh yeah, we watched part of the game...along with people watching!

The Clippers ended up winning after having a triple play! It was a great time had by all! I hope to head out to the game at least one more time this summer.

Life is grand with dime a dog night!!!

5
Blogger loelsh said...

I think guru's employer is having a clippers night next month, can't wait to go. Dad called me last night and he mentioned that he ate 11 dogs! I thought he was kidding at first. I was like "DAD!!! That's not good!" Then he said "Well, I didn't eat breakfast or lunch...." ARGH! At least it isn't an everyday occurance!

June 28, 2005 10:48 AM

 
Blogger steve said...

I went to minor league baseball over the weekend (and also little guy baseball!) I love it! Nothing better!

June 28, 2005 3:36 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

Sounds like a good time! I miss having people to watch my munchkins so I can have time with my hubby. You are a lucky girl!

June 28, 2005 5:40 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'm all for dime a dog night!

I'm now back from Portugal. We had a great time, though the heat was very warm. A searing 41 degrees (112) at one stage.

June 29, 2005 2:17 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Glad you're back in one piece Capt!

June 29, 2005 4:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home