Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Movin!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of helping my sister pack up her apartment belongs. She has finally decided to get a townhouse closer to me and the parents. She is actually moving right across the street from my mom's hair salon. It's not going to cost her anymore a month, but the bedrooms are smaller. She does get a basement in the new one and she is excited to fill it up!

We worked hard last night! I can't even tell ya how many times I went up and down her apartment stairs. And it's a good thing too...I had to work off the frosty I had for dinner.

She has so many things for only being 22 years old! Every room in her apartment was decorated. Not only did we have to pack everything up, but we had to get all the nails out of the walls. Then later, my sis has to clean the apartment before moving out! Most complexes do that for you...but not this one! Crazy I tell ya!!!

Life is grand with a good workout!

1
Blogger Unknown said...

ugh moving. that is such a dreaded chore. at least she has family to help out.

June 23, 2005 7:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home