Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, July 02, 2005

This And That

My sis and her guy friend(who my hubby and I hooked her up with) are having a lot of fun together! They talk to each other every day(sometimes till 2am!) and love spending time with each other. This weekend, her guy will meet our parents for the first time. He has spoken to my mom on the phone, but will actually get to see her this Sunday when he will join us for lunch. It should be a great time!

My hubby and I saw Bewitched this last week(well, he saw half of the movie, half of the back of his eyelids). I wanted to see War of the Worlds(I'm not sure if I want to see it now that Cruise is going crazy!), but my hubby would rather see a comedy than an action flick. I find this rather funny...since he's a MAN! He doesn't even like a lot of action movies! I happen to love them!!! We are so backwards!

I am feeling rather sexy today. I just got my roots done yesterday, so my hair has a fresh coat of red on it. Whenever I get my hair done, I always feel so good about myself! The feeling doesn't last long since my hair grows so fast. And, it's almost time for a donation cut.

My parents sat down with my hubby and I this past week to talk about them moving. Since they only have my bro still living with them(and he will be moving out soon), they feel like their house is too big for them now. They will soon be moving into a smaller ranch to save money. So, they have asked us if we would like to buy their current house from them. My hubby and I were not planning on moving for another 2-3 years, so we are putting some major thought into this decision. I will post again(with more details) about this situation and how the Lord is leading us.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Just remember that life is grand!!!

2
Blogger loelsh said...

Ooh, you all should just switch houses!

July 02, 2005 3:56 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

My hair needs doing as well.

July 03, 2005 1:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home