Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Found Kitten!

My hubby called me up today saying that another abandoned(and almost run over) kitten was found at his work. He thought that my sister would like it since I was going to get her a kitten for Christmas this year. So anyway, I called up my sis to see if she wanted it, and before I could finish my sentence, she said yes!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I made arrangements for a doctor's appt for the little kitty. She is quite small and is covered with fleas! She was given several baths today, but I hope her doctor's visit helps tomorrow. My sis and I also went out and got all the needed supplies. She did have much money, so I gave her a lot of my extra kitty stuff (litter box, litter, food, etc).

I hope this kitty, now named Hope(don't ask me why!), gets my sister's mind off the guy she is dating. They are going through a rough patch right now and she needs a little distraction. I think Hope is perfect for her. She loves taking care of little ones!

Life is grand with a new little one!

7
Blogger Unknown said...

oh a kitten. my cat is due any day now to have her liter. i can't wait.

July 26, 2005 10:28 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Aw it's a widdleiddybiddybabykitten!!!!! Cute!

July 26, 2005 11:17 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

AW!! I love new baby kittens!

July 26, 2005 11:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww, she looks so cute and small, her little collar is hanging off of her! hope sounds like the perfect name for her.

July 26, 2005 5:01 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

He is even cutier in person!!!

July 26, 2005 11:55 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Did your cat and Hope meet at all? Did they get along?

July 27, 2005 7:45 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

We decided not to let Miss Kitty and Hope met since Hope has fleas. I def don't want my cat getting any of those!

But, Miss Kitty was excited to hear that she had a new baby cousin!

July 27, 2005 9:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home