Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Feelin Good!

Ahh, I got to have some girl time with my nieces today! It was wonderful! I can't wait to have little girls of my own! I even have a the wardrobe bought! I tend to buy any kid outfit that I find for less than $2, so I have girls clothes from newborn to size 12. Maybe I tend to go a little overboard, but I can't resist a three piece clearance outfit for $1.50!!! It has to be bought!

Tonight I did something that I haven't done in a while...I walked around the block. It felt so good to be out right after the sun went down. I didn't have to put sun block on and it had gotten cooler. And, walking got my heart beat up! I needed that after having a yummy moolatte today!

I always say this, but I need to get back into a walking habit. I did last summer and I need to do so again this summer. I would love to able to get back in shape again. I have gained some weight since the April and I need to get rid of it asap!

Life is grand with exclamation marks!!!

8
Blogger Oh great One said...

I need to shed some pounds too. I'll encourage you if you encourage me. What do you think?

July 20, 2005 12:09 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Oh definitely! That sounds great OGO!

July 20, 2005 12:14 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Girls' time out!!

Sounds great!!

July 20, 2005 2:36 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Just wanted to say hi, and that I love your posts. We share alot of the same thoughts too! Life is grand!

July 20, 2005 4:17 PM

 
Blogger Robin said...

Smart move on buying the outfits! And you go girl on that walking!! You worked too hard to go back now!!!

July 20, 2005 5:41 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Welcome mrsg!

And thanks Robin! It seems as though if I'm not trying to lose weight, I'm gaining it!:-(

July 20, 2005 6:25 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I really need to go get my exercise on. I have been slacking on my desire to get in "running shape". I don't know what my problem is, but I have been so
tired recently.

I know that exercising will help break that, but I just have to break the cycle!

July 22, 2005 5:32 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I here ya!

July 23, 2005 1:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home