Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Feelin Good!

Ahh, I got to have some girl time with my nieces today! It was wonderful! I can't wait to have little girls of my own! I even have a the wardrobe bought! I tend to buy any kid outfit that I find for less than $2, so I have girls clothes from newborn to size 12. Maybe I tend to go a little overboard, but I can't resist a three piece clearance outfit for $1.50!!! It has to be bought!

Tonight I did something that I haven't done in a while...I walked around the block. It felt so good to be out right after the sun went down. I didn't have to put sun block on and it had gotten cooler. And, walking got my heart beat up! I needed that after having a yummy moolatte today!

I always say this, but I need to get back into a walking habit. I did last summer and I need to do so again this summer. I would love to able to get back in shape again. I have gained some weight since the April and I need to get rid of it asap!

Life is grand with exclamation marks!!!

10
Blogger Princess21 said...

Life is grand with exclamation marks!!!! And spending time with nieces!!!!

July 20, 2005 9:43 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I need to shed some pounds too. I'll encourage you if you encourage me. What do you think?

July 20, 2005 12:09 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Oh definitely! That sounds great OGO!

July 20, 2005 12:14 PM

 
Blogger Princess21 said...

I am declaring July and Aug "Jemmers weight loss" month! Watch out tred mill. Here I come!!!

July 20, 2005 12:36 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Girls' time out!!

Sounds great!!

July 20, 2005 2:36 PM

 
Blogger mrsg said...

Just wanted to say hi, and that I love your posts. We share alot of the same thoughts too! Life is grand!

July 20, 2005 4:17 PM

 
Blogger Robin said...

Smart move on buying the outfits! And you go girl on that walking!! You worked too hard to go back now!!!

July 20, 2005 5:41 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Welcome mrsg!

And thanks Robin! It seems as though if I'm not trying to lose weight, I'm gaining it!:-(

July 20, 2005 6:25 PM

 
Blogger Guru said...

I really need to go get my exercise on. I have been slacking on my desire to get in "running shape". I don't know what my problem is, but I have been so
tired recently.

I know that exercising will help break that, but I just have to break the cycle!

July 22, 2005 5:32 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I here ya!

July 23, 2005 1:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home