Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

What To Blog...What To Blog

I have nothing of interest to blog about! I am just so boring! Or maybe I am just tired. I don't know. It really hasn't been a long day, but yet I am ready for it to end.

I had the red head and the one year old today along with my son. They all played really well together and we all had a good time. After they were picked up, my son and I ran a few errands. We headed over to Aldi(a store with no name brands and not a large selection) for a few cheap groceries. Most of the time I can walk out with an overloaded cart full of groceries(that will last for a month) for only $50! Today our trip to the store made me laugh. Parked outside right in front of the store(where you weren't supposed to park in the first place) was a new 2006 SUV. Okay now, if a person can afford this car, they shouldn't be shopping at Aldi!!!

Or maybe the vehicle owners are so broke after getting an SUV that they now have to shop at Aldi. Hmmm.

Btw, the other night my sister got her first ever hickey!!! She got it from her guy friend that my hubby and I hooked her up with. (We are still not sure if they are boyfriend/girlfriend yet!) It looks like it's getting pretty serious between them. I mean, she is only up till 3am ever night talking to him! Crazy love-sick girl!

Life is grand when it's time for bed!!!

4
Blogger Free to Be said...

Hey Trinity, came over from the Captains site.

I absolutely love Aldi's. I get all my mainstays from there. The frozen chic breast are at least $3 cheaper than the reg grocery store. In the last year, they have been coming out with some gourmet type items to cook with. Why spend $100 when you can get it for $50. That's my motto.

Anyway, seeing a Lexus is no surprise, it's just like seeing them at the off price clothing stores like Gabs or TJ max.

Didn't mean to run on like that...LOL

July 14, 2005 8:34 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Thjere's always something to see...

July 14, 2005 2:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never held of aldi's, i'm from canada, eh. i'm kind of feeling like you are with blogging lately, maybe the weather???????

July 14, 2005 6:07 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for stopping by Free to Be! I'll have to try the chicken sometime!

And thanks PJ and Capt for your nice comments...even though I don't believe you! Heehee!

I think it's just my time of month Better Safe than Sorry.

July 14, 2005 6:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home