Life is Grand!!!

Friday, July 08, 2005

Reading

I can get too involved in a book I am reading. For instance, yesterday I was right in the middle of a great book, The Rising(part of the Left Behind series). When I had to leave the house to head over to my mom's, the book came with me. I read the entire way to her house! I even got excited when I got red lights because that meant I could read for a longer amount of time!

I know the other drivers around me must have thought I was crazy, but I didn't care! I just could not put this book down! I ended up finishing it last night, and even tearing up in the last few pages. What a read!

Has anyone else out there in blogworld read any part of the Left Behind series?

3
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Not me, but it sounds good.

I've posted those questions you set yesterday as my Weekend Question. Hope you answer them!

July 09, 2005 6:44 AM

 
Blogger A Woman From Illinois said...

I have read them all but the last one. I read each of them from the beginning to the end in one setting. They were so hard to put down.

July 09, 2005 5:33 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I'm on my way Capt!

Btw, thanks for stopping by Beth and Bekkah. I don't think I've seen you here before. And welcome WFI. All three of you need to read the most recent LB book if you can! It was wonderful!

July 10, 2005 9:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home