Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Busy Again

Sorry about the lack of a post yesterday...I'm just so busy right now.

I had the red-head(rh) over yesterday. His mom has decided to go back to work after her maternity leave is up. So, I will be watching the rh along with his 8 week old baby brother(also a rh) starting in August. But anyway, I watched the rh along with my son yesterday. They are so much fun to watch, but not fun to clean up after. I spent a good part of the afternoon helping my son clean his room. Since it hadn't been cleaned for a week, it was a disaster area!!! I would love to get rid of some things in there, but he plays with it all! And since he has room for it all, it will all stay...for now!

Last night my hubby and I helped my sister move from one townhouse to another closer to us .My mom and dad had started helping her around 10, and I was able to join them around 5. My hubby came along to help right after work. He and my dad moved washers and dryers around along with a couch. They also disassembled and reassembled my sister's queen size water bed. But, she is all moved in now. And her old place is spotless-she(as in my mom) had to clean it to get her security deposit back. What a crock!

My parents have decided that because of my sister's move, that they are in no rush to move themselves. So it looks like my hubby and I don't have to think about whether or not we want their house...they have decided for us by wanting to stay right where they are.

Life is grand with a sister close by!!!

3
Blogger Oh great One said...

We moved from a town where all 4 of my hubby's brothers families lived as well as his parents. To Santa Fe 4 hours away. I miss them all soo much. You are a lucky lady!

July 07, 2005 12:33 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It's a wonder you have time to use the computer.

Loved the solution you put in my Journal comment!

July 07, 2005 2:53 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Yup, I agree OGO. I am a lucky lady to have most of my family in town.

Are you and Bev ever going to hook up Capt?

PJ, my sis moved about 2 years ago from out of mom and dad's house into a nice townhouse she could afford. But this recent move was to be closer to everyone(and she got it for the same price she was already paying on her first townhouse).

July 08, 2005 12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home