Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Time Line

I stole this from someone, who stole it from someone else. But, I changed it up into a new and somewhat improved Trinity version! Enjoy!!!

10 years ago... I was on a missions trip in Spain.

5 years ago... my hubby and I started trying for our now three year old son.

1 year ago... my marriage was a mess.

Yesterday... I watched my son and the red head and his brother. I also mowed the grass and stayed up last watching The Surreal Life.

Today... I am relaxing with my son(I'm still in my jammies!). Later we will go grocery shopping.

Tomorrow... evening my hubby and I will go out together(with no little boy with us).

1 year from now... I hope to either be pregnant or have another little one.

5 years from now.... I would love to be in a larger home and be able to afford it!

10 years from now... I want to be able to look back on my life and my happy with my decisions from the past 10 years.

3
Blogger Oh great One said...

What a lovely list, mind if I steal it? Ha ha ha just teasing! It's funny cuz I have stolen from you so many times!

BTW I have found a picture of what I think you look like. I will post it soon!

July 12, 2005 5:37 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Steal away!

Can't wait to see the pic!!!

July 12, 2005 5:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice, i did this one recently as well

July 12, 2005 7:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home