Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My Cousin

I just found out recently that my cousin and his wife are expecting their first child. It was also not a planned pregnancy(and they didn't even want kids for another 5-6 years). My cousin's wife was on birth control, but had to go off of it for a few months so that her doctor could get her on the right migraine meds. So, here they are pregnant with a child they weren't ready for...and here am I ready for a child, but it's not happening. Maybe I should just stop planning since it hasn't worked so far.

Ahhh, such is life.

6
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i always wanted to have my kids in the spring, thinking i could be off work for the spring and summer, back to work in the winter. guess what, two november babies!!!!!!!!!fyi, couple of strawberry margueritas can do wonders;)

July 12, 2005 8:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, and i did have a summer baby, full term in july, wouldn't recommend that either!

July 12, 2005 8:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean, seriously. I have been wondering the same thing. Why does it seem to happen this way....ergh. When I was single and dysfunctional, I got pregnant so easily. And now it is not so easy. Go see my post today. I totally feel ya.

July 12, 2005 8:34 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

Same thing happened to me. My brother in law got his girlfriend pregnant before she was divorced from her husband. Meanwhile we had been trying for years. It is frustrating. Hang in there! Don't give up!

July 13, 2005 12:14 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for all the wonderful, uplifting words everyone!

And it's not that I am unhappy for my cousin, but it just doesn't seem fair! But that's just life for ya! Gotta love it!!!

July 13, 2005 2:01 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It'll come when you least expect it!

July 13, 2005 3:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home