Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Harry Potter Time!!!

Well, I'm off to buy the new Harry Potter book! It comes out at 12:01 am and I plan to get one of the first copies handed out! I can't wait to read it!!!

4
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It sounds like I can guess what you'll be doing for a while.

July 16, 2005 7:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmm, you're not here, guess you're reading!!!!!
enjoy, i pre ordered mine, so i don't have to stand in line.

July 16, 2005 8:15 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

We preordered my daughters book then went to the release party at Borders. She was 64th in line. She had a great time but I'm dragging booty this morning!

July 16, 2005 12:22 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I actually bought the book for Guru. He just had a birthday and I told him months ago that that was what he was getting.

I thought about preordering, but I would of had to spend a few dollars more at those places. I'll do just about anything to save a buck!!!

July 16, 2005 2:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home