Life is Grand!!!

Friday, July 22, 2005

An Interview by Robin

1. If you could go anywhere in the world without regard for time or money, where would you go and why? I would start by flying to New York City. After a few days of shopping, sight seeing, and a trip to the theater, I would catch a cruise ship that would sail to PE Island(and Green Gables) and other parts of Canada. I would also love to cruise the Hawaiian islands! Sounds like so much fun!

2. Describe a typical day in your house. I get up either by alarm clock or by my son. I take him immediately to the bathroom to potty. Then I shower, dress, give my son a bath, and start of load of laundry. After that I am either watching a few extra boys or I am sitting down in front of the puter to eat my breakfast(and surf of course!). I run errands if I only have my son for the day and then around 5:30 I start cleaning up the toys that my son and I have played with all day. I get the dishes done at this time along with straightening up the couch pillows and blankets. That way the house is always clean when my hubby gets home(he deserves it after a long day at work!). After cleaning, I start up dinner(or we go out...depends on the night since my hubby and I do different things each night of the week. Sometimes we are together, sometimes not). I love to get back online(after my son goes to bed) in the evening for a few minutes to blog or check my email and read other blogs. I finally crash about 11:30.

3. Are you afraid of anything? If so, what? I am afraid of something(or someone) hurting my son. I can't keep my eyes on him all the time and he needs to not be a baby...but I am still afraid of him getting hurt. I don't know what I'm going to do when he gets old enough to move out of my house and fend for himself!

4. What size shoe do you wear? How do you feel about that? I wear between a 8 1/2 and a 10...depending on the width. I have very wide feet and they are bigger when I weigh more. But, I'm okay with that since I don't wear a size 11 like my sister does.

5. Where is your favorite place to go out to eat? That is a really hard question! I don't really have a favorite. But I do love any place that I can get a good deal or have a coupon for.

Thanks for the great questions Robin! They were grand!!!

Now the rules(stolen from Robin),
1) If you want to be interviewed by me, just say so in my comments.
2)I will respond by asking you five questions ( not the same as above).
3)You will update your site with the answers to the questions.
4) You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5) When others comment asking to be interviewed you will ask them five questions.

3
Blogger Robin said...

Great answers Trin! Thanks for playing!

July 22, 2005 9:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

5. my favorite place to eat is anywhere that a meal is prepared for me and i don't have to clean up!

July 22, 2005 7:24 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Good point!!!

July 23, 2005 12:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home