Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, July 30, 2005

A Funny!

PJ gave this to me! Thanks girl!!!


Soon after my wife and I met, she mentioned how she really wished that she could afford a riding lawnmower. She was a single gal that worked all day and was often tired in the evening when she got home from work.

So, being the handy sort of guy that I was, I made her a riding lawnmower.

I guess I thought she would squeal with delight and give me a big hug.

To this day I have never been able to understand why women are so hard to please.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmm, that's strange that she wouldn't give him a big hug for this, maybe if it was pink, that would have done the trick!

July 30, 2005 5:11 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

lmao ~ give a man some tools and who know's what he'll come up with. to funny

July 31, 2005 8:05 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It puzzles me too. There are no pleasing some people.

July 31, 2005 10:32 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Some women just can't be pleased.

August 04, 2005 7:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home