Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Tired Again

Again, another loooong day! I was up at 6, out of the house by 6:30, and I just got home! I have been away from my relaxing house for 16 hours today (well, not including the 45 min of waiting for my hubby at the house)! And I'm pooped!

Today was NOT a good day with the autistic boy. He threw a fit and I ended up with scratch marks, torn skin, and a bite on the arm(that bled). I can usually hold his arms down, but he was he was just too quick for me today. I am already dreading tomorrow since I have him from 7-11. But, it will be my last long shift with him. Next week I start into my 2 hours shifts on Thursday and Friday mornings.

Well, I'm off to bed. I wish I could blog more, but I can barely keep my eyes open. I really hope to have time tomorrow to have a complete update...if anyone cares!

Life is grand with sleep!

3
Blogger Oh great One said...

Good luck on today's shift!

July 29, 2005 12:53 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

We ALL care, Trinity!

July 29, 2005 3:06 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks everyone!

July 30, 2005 1:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home