Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Please Pray!

One Of Deadliest Attacks In Iraq War Kills 14 Marines

My friend Andy is over in that battalion and he and his family need your prayers. Right now I don't know if he is one of the 14 who were killed. His parents are freaking out right now. So please pray for them...they really don't want a knock on their door (if you know what I mean).

Thanks!

6
Blogger Oh great One said...

Your post brought tears to my eyes. I can't image the anguish his family is feeling.

We all need to continually pray for our soldiers AND their families.

August 03, 2005 1:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did this just happen, cuz i hadn't heard as yet, i'm going to go and check out cnn right now though. my prayers for all those families.

August 03, 2005 3:17 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thank you all for your prayers.

We just heard about it this morning.

August 03, 2005 6:21 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Thinking about him....

August 03, 2005 7:21 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Did you see on the news about the memorial that they have set up at the reserve center?

The 4 year old daughter of the man who created one of the memorials added her USMC Beanie Baby to the memorial "to help the families feel better".

Her name? Trinity. How cool is that?

August 04, 2005 7:02 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Wow! I did not know that Guru. That's kinda cool.

Btw, I did see her beanie. Very sweet of her.

August 04, 2005 9:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home