Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

It Starts

Tomorrow I start back up with the red head. If you all remember, I had him for 8-10 hours a day for 4-5 days a week. I haven't had him much this summer since his mom had another little one. She took an 8 eight week maternity leave, but she goes back to work starting tomorrow. She would love to stay home with the boys, but her and her hubby just can't afford it. So, I will have three boys to take care of.

I love watching children in my home. It's great to be able to stay at home with my son and make money at the same time! There is nothing better! And I love being able to help out moms who have to work. I love being able to provide a service that won't cost them an arm and a leg. Plus, I really love the children like my own. I would do just about anything for that little red head!

Life is grand!

7
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope I can find someone like you to watch my kids once we have them!

August 02, 2005 10:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you! i don't know if i would have the patience to do that, it's one thing to help out a gf with daycare here and there, but on a permanent basis, hmmmmmmm.

August 02, 2005 6:49 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

It can really be a lot of fun bsts!

August 03, 2005 7:16 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog!

I wish someone like you was in our community. I hope you did not take offense that I meant that all in home providers are not good. I know this is not the case. Though, I have yet to find one in our area. The problem with us is, we need part-time. None of the "good" in home providers will take part time kids. So it is very frustrating trying to find reliable daycare.

Keep up what you are doing! The working parents truly appreciate having a good person look after their kids.

August 03, 2005 12:13 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

No prob Deputyswife! I found ya through Michele.

Btw, I didn't take offense. I just wanted you to know that not all of us are like that. And I personally would have no prob taking part-time children...and have in the past (I had a brother and sister that I watched 2-4 times a week with different hours each day). I just love it!

August 03, 2005 1:53 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Plus, Trin makes a mean every-few-week babysitter for my girls overnight.

I know that we appreciate it.

August 04, 2005 7:00 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Awwwwww!

August 04, 2005 9:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home