Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Busy Day

Since live in a house with no basement, I tend to be a organizing freak. I love to rearrange and reorganize my families possessions to make it easier to find them. My project for today was to clear out my closet and my dresser. The things in the closet needed to be put in their proper storage containers located in the crawl space under the house. After I brought up about 6 containers, I started filling them up with the contents of at least a dozen bags that had been sitting in the closet. I then emptied my dresser of all the summer clothes, except the ones that will be used on the cruise, and put in my winter clothing. I next attacked my sons room including his closet. He also needed his clothes switched from summer to winter and his 18 month clothes upgraded to 2T and 3T. I am almost done, but I had to take a break because the one year old needed to take his nap in my room. When he is done, I get to lower the 6 storage containers back down into the crawl space. Should be fun!


0

Post a Comment

<< Home