Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Pawsh the Kitten

Okay ladies, what do you do if your husband wants to bring home a kitten? Apparently my hubby almost ran over a kitten this morning, then he fell in love with it. He called me up asking me if we could keep it because it was soooo cute. I was so shocked, I didn't know what to say. He did end up talking me into it even though I will be the one taking care of her. She is a beautiful cat with lots of colors in her coat and she loves to be held. I just didn't recognize my husband on the phone-asking for a cat! Who is he? What has he done with my husband?

By the why, my husband and his co-workers named the kitten Pawsh. They thought her coat looked like mixed spices, so they named her after a spice girl and then changed the spelling. Life is now grander than ever.

1
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Yes, but the kitten has more hair.

October 06, 2004 12:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home