Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, May 01, 2005

10 Things I Love About Me

-I'm a penny pincher. I only buy things on sale.

-I have very muscular legs. I get them by jumping on the trampoline and holding my fat butt up all day.

-I am very organized...most of the time. Of course I have to be because of the small(but comfortable) house my family is living in.

-I have the ability to learn new things quickly. I think my next task to master will be either knitting or cake decorating.

-I have freckles. I have always had them and I love them!

-I can type. I know that doesn't seem like much, but it tends to come in handy(especially as I am typing this up...heehee).

-I'm logical. I think I'm part Vulcan.

-I'm a good listener. Any time, anyplace...if you need to talk to someone, I am here.

-I don't require much sleep. Don't get me wrong, I love to nap and sleep. It's just that I can get by with only a few hours of resting.

-I love that I am committed to serving my family. I would do anything for them. From doing the dishes to mowing the grass to giving my life for them...nothing is to big or small for my hubby or my son.

2
Blogger Oh great One said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I enjoyed the last few posts you wrote, it looks like we have several things in common!

May 01, 2005 5:18 PM

 
Blogger Robin said...

I liked getting to know more about you.

May 02, 2005 9:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home