Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Day Is Here!!!

Star Wars comes out tonight!!! I can't wait!!! It's only 12 hours away!!! Can you tell that I am excited?!!!

For you amusement...found at starwarschicks.com.


Why Queen Amidala is better than Princess Leia...

Amidala was elected to power, not born to it
None of Leia's outfits have feathers
Amidala never kissed her brother
Three words - No cinnamon rolls
Amidala was elected queen at fourteen, Leia was at least eighteen before she was elected to the Senate


Princess Leia is Better Than Queen Amidala...

Princess Leia doesn't need Jedi Knights to rescue her
Amidala is old enough to be her mother, oh wait...
Leia's husband never turned to the darkside
Leia never betrayed her "strongest supporter"

1
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Yup, I have my hair parted and ready to be put into buns later...just like Leia. I will be trying on a white dress of my mom's to how much in character I look. I will also be borrowing my bro's blaster(a gun for all you none SW lovers).

It's going to be great!

May 18, 2005 3:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home