Life is Grand!!!

Friday, May 13, 2005

Star Wars, Yeah Baby Yeah!

I am getting into a major Stars Wars mood! I have even changed my trivia to a Stars Wars theme. I can't believe the new movie is less than a week away.

Since I haven't done one in a while, here is a quiz for ya...and a Star Wars one at that! Have fun!

Princess Leia!

You Are Princess Leia!

Strong, ambitious and really weird hairstyles make
you who you are. Always the responsible one,
but you need to let loose sometime! Toss away
the steel bathing suit and go out and get that
scruffy looking nerf herder that hangs at the
local wretched hive of a bar, sure he has a
really beat up car, but at least he's taller
than your brother!


Which Star Wars Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


And here's a pic I found that I had to share!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1
Blogger G said...

Beep Boop Boop Beep Beep Whistle Beep!

May 13, 2005 2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home