Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

2 Weeks Away!!!

That's right!!! Star Wars is only 2 weeks away!

Since there are two theaters within 5 miles of my house, it was decided that we should get tickets for the cheaper(and more central) theater. Because the place isn't ever busy, the box office worker usually tears the tickets for you and tells you what theater your movie is in. That way they can save money buy not having any ushers work.

Well, last night I went to this theater to buy 9 tickets for the 12:01 am showing of Star Wars. The box office worker printed out my tickets after I paid him. Then he proceeded to rip them all in half like I was seeing the movie that night!!! What a nerf herder! He immediately apologized and told me to just keep all the tickets pieces together. What a mess!

I got all the tickets taped up last night, but they just don't look the same. I hope we don't have any problems with them on premier night. But I guess life is grand that way!

3
Blogger Oh great One said...

I hope you don't have any problems with those tickets. I would be one peeved puppy!

May 05, 2005 11:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, my husband will be dragging me to see this movie. I hope I like it:)

May 05, 2005 11:03 PM

 
Blogger Robin said...

I CANNOT WAIT!!!! :)

May 05, 2005 11:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home