Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Last Weigh In

I know this is a late post, but I have been a busy girl! But, I'm happy to report that it's over! The weight competition is over!

After a four month challenge my weight on Sunday was at 170! I lost a total of 45 pounds in 4 months. Of course I gained a few back all ready from celebrating(I made cookies for the first time this year), but that's okay. Know why? Because I bought my first ever size 8!!! I had a $10 off coupon for JCPenny, so I went and looked at their jean shorts. I found a pair of 8's on sale and tried them on. They fit! They're not to tight and I love the color. Ahh, I was so happy with myself. Especially since I got them for a total of $5(reg $26, on sale for $14.99, $10 off coupon).

Life is grand in a size 8!!!

How did the rest of you do?

2
Blogger loelsh said...

Well, I of course, never made it to my 40 lb goal. I was down 35. I didn't expect to make 40 though, since I gave up even trying about a month ago. I just need to accept that I am and always will be fat.

May 04, 2005 4:30 PM

 
Blogger Robin said...

Yay! Good for you! :)

May 05, 2005 10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home