Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

New News

I just found out this week that the one year old's mother is pregnant. She is due in December. And the red-heads mom is about to pop any day now.

On the one hand, I am so happy for these families. The one year old's dad has some missing equipment, so it's a miracle that they are now expecting their second.

But, I feel like I should be the one having the baby. It's like they ditched in the baby line and I am left wanting.

I'm such a terrible person. All I can think about is myself and my wants. Why can't I be happy without my heart feeling so heavy?

2
Blogger Robin said...

Trinity, you are a totally normal person who at once feels happy for the fortune of others and sad because it wasn't yours. Don't beat yourself up because you are sad. Admitting the truth about how you feel is the only way to deal with it. I'm very sorry for your sadness. ((((hugs))))

May 04, 2005 9:41 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

It is understandable. My husband and I tried for 5 years to have our second child. Meanwhile my best friend and my sister in law came up pregnant. I was happy for them but at the same time I didn't feel it was fair. I don't know exactly what your situation is, but just know you are not a bad person for feeling these feelings.

May 04, 2005 11:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home