Life is Grand!!!

Monday, May 02, 2005

Busy

I hope I can still be able to blog this week and next. Not only am I watching my own three year old, the red-headed two year old, and the cranky one year old, but I now have a 3 month old in my care. It's going to be a busy two weeks. The 3 month old's mom was called to jury duty, so this is the first time she has left him with anybody.

It's so weird taking care of an infant again. My hubby had to get out the bouncer seat and the swing that's been in storage for over a year. The little baby seems to like it here. There is so much to see. He loves looking at the other boys. And it's good for the red-head. His mommy is due anytime with her second, so he needs to get used to having a little around.

Well, I'm off to feed the baby. This should be a lot of fun! Really!

Life is grand with four boys under three.

3
Blogger loelsh said...

Sounds like you should have an interesting 2 weeks. I don't know how those mommies with that many kids in such a small time frame do it all the time. At least you get to send 3 of them home in the evenings, huh? I'll tell you what, I don't envy those poor mommies in the slightest. I have a friend (you know who) who has this kind of situation on her hands and I can see that her kids don't get the individual attention they need and deserve because she always has her hands full with a baby. Her older kids are still very young themselves and require time and attention that one person simply cannot give all at one time. Sorry, I just turned this into a bit of a rant. Didn't mean to.

May 02, 2005 5:37 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

i love watching other peoples little babies. you get to play with them and smell there pretty little heads (ooo.. i love baby smell) and then send them home. hee hee

May 02, 2005 7:18 PM

 
Blogger Robin said...

I tagged you! :) Come to my site and see. I know how you like to play these things!

May 03, 2005 8:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home