Life is Grand!!!

Friday, May 06, 2005

Music Titles Fun

I thought this was really fun. I had to choose one of my favorite bands or musical artists and use their song titles to answer the following questions.

Name of the Band: Third Day

Are you male or female? Mama

Describe yourself? She Sings In Riddles

How do some people feel about you? Nothing Compares

How do you feel about yourself? I Will Hold My Head High

Describe an ex boy friend or girlfriend: You Make Me Mad

Describe you current boyfriend/husband or girlfriend/wife: You Are So Good To Me

Describe where you want to be: I Don't Know

Describe how you live: Livin' For Jesus

Describe how you love: Your Love Endures

Share a few words of wisdom: Don't Say Goodbye


Okay, who's next to try this???

5
Blogger J&J's Mom said...

oye...I saw this earlier today..I suck at song titles...too much brain power required at this point. Your answers are cool though! Here via michele...hello! off to poke around a bit...

May 06, 2005 7:44 PM

 
Blogger True Jersey Girl said...

Wow, that's a tough one. But I am up for it. I'm a music freak. I'll probably do it for Monday since I already have a post planned for tomorrow and Sunday will hopefully be a day of rest.
Here from Michele's M&G today.

May 06, 2005 7:50 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

May 06, 2005 10:55 PM

 
Blogger Robin said...

I love Third Day but I'm like J&Js Mom, really stink at song titles. You did great!

May 07, 2005 5:17 PM

 
Blogger G said...

What a great post! I took the time to do one up for myself. Thanks Trin.

May 07, 2005 6:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home